Before I’ll present the best Jesse Livermore quotes let me have a few words of introduction. State of constant anxiety characterizes many famous Wall Street traders. Hardly anyone complains about this state of affairs. Conversely, it seems that the geniuses of Wall Street like the state of anxiety. One of the greatest traders of the twentieth century was Jesse Livermore. How did Jesse Livermore make his money? His net worth was US$100 million in 1929 and US$5 million in 1940 at the time of his death. This trader, who came to the big money and lost his fortune four times, was asked many times to to share his wisdom...Read More
Welcome to our Finance and Investing Guide. Look through our base of articles about ways of investing money today. A word of caution - when investing remember about these signs of scam: all investment opportunities that promise to double your money in a very short time; offer or company promising high return without any effort or risk.
- 50 Best Jesse Livermore Quotes
- Most Expensive Stock Today 2016
- Criteria for an Autonomy of the Typical Central Bank
- Collecting and Selling Autographs as an Investment
- What are the Types of Insurance Policies?
- Dowry Insurance Policy for the Future of your Child
- How to read Indexes on the Stock Market?
- What are the Exchange Rate Tables?
- What is a Stock Exchange?
- Money Market and Capital Market differences
- What is OTC market?
- Primary and Secondary Markets Difference
- What are the types of Preference Shares?
- Why spend less than you earn?
- How to invest $50 000 wisely?